Casa Alegre Tours was founded in May 2010.
Through many years traveling around Guatemala and America/Europe Licda. Pasayes, realized how important was quality of service and personal and gentle attention, something characteristic in Guatemalan people, but that sometimes we give for granted and not valued internally and for the tourists, everybody deserves to be treated the best possible way, respecting Origin/Culture.
Through strategic partnerships we have now the ability to provide Shuttle/Private/Pullman/Tours services all around Touristic areas in Guatemala and some connection cities in border countries. México (Tapachula, San Cristobal de las Casas), El Salvador, Honduras, Belice.
In addition, Casa Alegre Tours is also Ticketing partner for the main First Class companies in Guatemala Linea Dorada y Fuente del Norte.
- Provide unforgettable travel experiences, with quality, warmth and safety, exceeding customers expectations. In a friendly and responsible relationship with the environment.
- Consolidate as a leading Tour Operator in the region, with quality and warmth service through personalized, innovative and competitive attention. A company with Social and Environmental commitment.
- Commitment: constant improvement of our personal service.
- Excellence: We distinguish ourselves in our work with the conviction to improve and to inspire.
- Responsibility: Meeting Customers needs and paying attention to the environment, maximizing the resources of the company.
- Loyalty: We have Integrity and are trustworthy in all our relationships.
- Respect: We promote harmony, cordiality and warmth between people, valuing human diversity and the ethical principles we assume.
- Diligence: We act with professionalism, promptness, dedication and passion in the tasks assigned.
Tips to Practice Sustainable Tourism
- Plan your trip: Collect all possible information about your destination(s) (including, but not only: culture, customs, traditions)
- Environmentally friendly: If you visit sensitive ecosystems as protected areas, find out how to cause the least possible impact in the area.
- Quality Services: Choose quality services that are environmentally friendly. Help Us contribute to take care of the environment.
- Buy local: Buy Products made by local artisans to help local economy.
At Casa Alegre Tours we promote:
- We promote and enforce Accessible Tourism for Everybody
- We are committed to ecoTourism and environmentally friendly travel services to cause the least possible impact in sensitive and protected areas.
NO to Sexual Violence/Exploitation in Tourism.
- Through Red SVET Guatemala, we are against Sexual Violence nor Exploitation in Travel and Tourism.
CasaAlegreTours.com *Part of Casa Alegre Tours – Travel Network